· Yield: 1/3 cup ·
This is a mixture of chopped aromatic herbs, such as parsley, chervil, tarragon, and chives, in various proportions. The mixture is used to flavor sauces, cream cheese, meat, sautéed vegetables, and omelets. In the past, chopped mushrooms were added, and now some include stalks of celery, fennel, basil, rosemary, thyme, and bay leaf.
Ingredients for Homemade Fines Herbes
· 1 tablespoon dried thyme
· 1 tablespoon dried savory
· 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
· 1 tablespoon dried sage
· 1 tablespoon dried basil
· 1 tablespoon dried grated lemon peel
1. Mix herbs and lemon peel.
2. Store in airtight container. Keep in cool, dry place.
This page translated into Hungarian on . Click on this underlined address to have it in Hungarian.
Need to help? (It's free and easy!)
Questions? eMail me from the first page!