Source: Herb potato & Egg Salad (Blue Sky Farm)
· 3 lb. red potatoes
· 8 eggs, hard boiled,
peeled and quartered
· 2 Tbs. Ellie's Omelette
· 1/2 cu. Ellie's Crisp & Clean
Chive Blossom Vinegar
· 1/3 cu. olive oil
· black pepper, freshly ground
· 1 cu. celery, diced
· 1/2 cu. green bell pepper, diced
· 2 cu. low fat mayonnaise
or soy mayonnaise
· 2 Tbs. Dijon mustard
· 1 Tbs. American mustard
· 3 scallions, white and
green portions, sliced
1. Scrub potatoes, pierce with a fork, cover with water and boil until just tender, about 30 minutes. Rinse and cool in refrigerator.
2. Peel and cut into bite-size cubes. In a non-reactive bowl, toss with Seasoning, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
3. Set aside for 30 minutes. Toss with mayo, mustard and vegetables. Gently fold in the eggs. Chill at least 3 hours before serving.
This page translated into Hungarian on
Click on this underlined address to have it in Hungarian.
Need to help? (It's free and easy!)
Questions? eMail me from the first page!