· Makes about 7 Tablespoons ·
Recipe By : Skinny Spices (Erica Levy Klein)
· 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
· 1 tablespoon ground Szechwan peppercorns -- or lemon pepper
· 1 tablespoon garlic powder
· 1 tablespoon ground ginger
· 1 tablespoon dried cilantro
· 1/2 tablespoon cayenne pepper
· 1/2 tablespoon mustard seed
Combine all in a small jar and shake well to mix. Use in Hunan Pork or Hunan Chicken recipes. (About 1 teaspoon per 1 - 1 1/2 pounds of boneless meat and 1/2 cup liquid).
This page translated into Hungarian on . Click on this underlined address to have it in Hungarian.
Need to help? (It's free and easy!)
Questions? eMail me from the first page!