· Serves 6·
· 1 onion, finely chopped
· 2 tbsp butter
· 2 c diced potatoes
· 3 c chicken soup, or water
· 1 c heavy cream
· 1,5 c grated Cheddar cheese
· 1/4 c fresh dill, finely chopped
1. Saute the onion in the butter until translucent and soft.
2. Add the potatoes, the soup (or water) and under cover simmer for about 15 minutes after boiling or until the potatoes are tender.
3. Using a food-processor, or a hand blender puree until smooth.
4. Pour back into the pot, add the cream, the cheese and heat until just melted. Mix in the fresh chopped dill just before serving hot.
This page translated into Hungarian on . Click on this underlined address to have it in Hungarian.
Need to help? (It's free and easy!)
Questions? eMail me from the first page!