· Serves 4 ·
· 4 x 6 oz / 150g fillets white fish
· juice of 1/2 lemon
· 1 lb / 500g young spinach
· chopped fresh green herbs
· 1 clove finely chopped garlic
· 1 oz / 25g butter
· 4 tbsp dry white wine
· 2-4 tsp TABASCO® Jalapeno Sauce
· salt and freshly ground black pepper.
1. Clean the fish and pat dry. Sprinkle salt and a little lemon juice over the fish.
2. Melt the butter and fry the fillets on both sides over a medium heat for a few minutes until cooked through.
3. Remove the fillets from the pan, add the wine and TABASCO® Jalapeno Sauce and gently heat through.
4. Add garlic, herbs and drained spinach and simmer until spinach is tender (approximately 5 minutes).
5. When ready, serve with the fish fillets, offering some ground black pepper and freshly squeezed lemon juice too.
Need to help? (It's free and easy!)
Questions? eMail me using the letter sign at the index page!