Ingredients for 1 pound ground beef
· 3/4 teaspoon crushed beef bullion cube (up to 1 cube)
· chilli powder at your taste (1/2 to 2 teaspoons)
· cayenne pepper to your taste (1/8 to 1/4 teaspoons)
· 1 teaspoon paprika (preferably sweet Hungarian)
· 1 1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
· 1/8 teaspoons onion powder
· 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
· salt to your taste (1/2 to 1 1/4 teaspoons)
· 2 tablespoons flour
· sugar to your taste (1/4 to 1/3 teaspoons)
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Prepare taco meat using 1 pound of ground beef. Brown the ground beef; then drain. Add seasoning mix and 3/4 cup of water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Heat taco shells or tortillas as directed on the package.
4. Serve bowls of seasoned ground beef, lettuce, tomato and cheese. Pass the taco shells or tortillas and let everyone to dip in.
Makes 12 tacos
PS: If you like hot dishes, use the higher ingredients' content from the hot spices.
This page translated into Hungarian on . Click on this underlined address to have it in Hungarian.
Need to help? (It's free and easy!)
Questions? eMail me from the first page!