from - KIKKOMAN - http://www.kikkoman.com/html/consumer/con_soup1.html
· Makes 4 servings ·
· 2 pounds fresh tomatoes, seeded, diced and drained
· 3 Tbsp Kikkoman Lite Soy Sauce, divided
· 3 Tbsp dry sherry
· 1 can (15 oz) black beans, rinsed and drained
· 1 cup diced, seeded cucumber
· 2 Tbsp minced fresh cilantro
· 2 Tbsp sliced green onions
· 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
· 1+1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
1. Combine tomatoes, 1 Tbsp lite soy sauce, sherry and 1 cup water in medium saucepan.
2. Cover, bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat; cool to room temperature. Stir in beans, cucumber, cilantro, green onions, pepper sauce and remaining 2 Tbsp. lite soy sauce.
4. Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours to chill thoroughly and allow flavors to blend. Just before serving, stir in lemon juice.
This page translated into Hungarian on . Click on this underlined address to have it in Hungarian.
Need to help? (It's free and easy!)
Questions? eMail me from the first page!