Proven family recipe
· Serves 4 ·
· 40 decagram of fruit (or mix of fruits)
· 1 tablespoonful flour, or preferably vanilla-flavoured custard-powder
· 1 litre water
· 2 decilitre cream or 3 decilitre sour cream
· 1 lemon
· 15 decagram sugar
· 4 decagram butter (optional)
1. Boil the water, then add the squeezed lemon juice. Add the rinsed, cleaned fruit.
2. Mix the flour (custard powder) with the cream (sour cream).
3. Bring the soup to the boil again, then immix with the cream mix, and bring to the boil again.
4. Mix with the sugar, and butter, add some grated lemon-peel.
5. For sour cherry soup, crack up some cherrystones, mix with 1 decilitre good, sweet red wine. Leave for an hour, then sieve the liquid into the soup. It gives extra good tastes.
This soup is good to serve warm or cold.
This page translated into Hungarian on .Click on this button to have it in Hungarian.
Need to help? (It's free and easy!)
Questions? eMail me from the first page!